Ahead of tomorrow’s announcement of the highly anticipated Sony A7S III, some images and specs have been leaked. Check out the rumored specs and more.
Sony’s Official A7S III Announcement Details
Check out the recent video by Potato Jet
Rumored Specs for the Sony A7S III
Sony Alpha a7s III specifications: (Via SAR)
- New 12MP sensor with fast readout and S-Cinetone color science
- Records FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- Only up to 4k60 will be 10bit 4:2:2 internal.
- Downsampled 1080p from 4K, making this the best 1080p hybrid ever made! No line skipping or pixel binning.
- No internal RAW.
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-LOG3
- No Dual ISO
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- Movie Edit add-on compatibility for Image Stabilization in post
- World’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- Same Sony A7rIV AF system
- New kind of passive (noise-free) cooling system
- UHS-II card and CFexpress Type A card support (each of the two slots takes them both!)
- Fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- The video record button is now on the top of the camera, placed behind the shutter button
- $4000 USD
- Starts shipping in mid-August